Your shopping cart is empty!
Our Workshop programme is now available online, where you can interact and turn the pages,we are very proud of this part of our programme, take a look at it here
We hope that you find something that you like as we have tried to bring you a lovely range of classes to suit all abilities from absolute beginner to the more experienced stitcher.
If you can't find something you would to do, ask us about our one on one tutorials, where you can spend four hours being taught on your own, very good for beginner patchworkers to gain skills before taking a class or if you work and can't find the time to take a workshop or to get to know your sewing machine or serger.
This year we are giving you the chance to win a £10 voucher to every completed quilt that has been made from this programme using fabric and wadding.
So enjoy looking through our workshops and have a fabulous year learning, making friends and having fun.
Ann & Beccy
Product Compare (0)
19. Sue Warren Cafe Latte Bargello - Please call 01633 810801 to book.
2017 10am - 4pmNot o..
£40.00 Ex Tax: £40.00
Beginners Patchwork Sampler Course for the absolute beginner
10 weeks starting on Tuesday 16th Ja..
£100.00 Ex Tax: £100.00
Beginners Dressmaking and Craft Sewing Course with Beccy Paget. Spring Term Tuesday 16th ..
6 weeks starting on Friday 12th January 2018 to Friday 16th February 2018 10am - 12pmIn the words of..
£75.00 Ex Tax: £75.00
Sewing with Confidence on your Sewing Machine with Beccy Paget Suitable for the absolute beginn..
30. Water Soluble Magic with Chris Williams
Saturday 13th January 201810am - 4pmWater ..
31. Patchwork Taster with Ann Stuart
Saturday 20th January 201810am - 4pmIf you can't make a 10 w..
32. Beginners Knitting with Ann Stuart for the absolute beginnerRowan yarn knit included
33. Debra Thompson alias Miss Clementine Mixed Media artist .We are putting together another date, p..
Handy Ironing Caddy with TreaseSaturday 3rd February 201810am - 4pmIf you bring your own iron to cla..
Learning to use your overlocker/serger with Beccy Paget
Saturday 3rd Fabruary 2018 10 am - 4 pm&n..
Daffodil Days with Cath LesterSaturday 10th February 201810am - 4pmEver popular Cath Lester has prod..
37. Quilt as you go with Carol Chambers * full - please phone to be put on the waiting l..
Maria's Quilt from the novel The Forgotten SeamstressTaught over five sessions starting Saturday 17t..
This class is now full please call to put your name on the reserve list.The Welsh Connection with Su..
40. Beachcombing with Lynda McCarthyThree week classStarting Friday 9th March 2018 ending Friday 23r..
41. March Hare with Emma of FfolkyfeltSaturday 10th March 2018 10am - 4pmAnother opportunity to scul..
Dancing with Ribbons with Ann StuartThree week class10am - 12pmStarting Friday 9th March 2018 ending..
42. Curved Quilt with Sally AblettSaturday 17th March,201810am - 4pmSally is returning to teach at B..
Felting with AbbeySaturday 21st April 210810am - 4pmFelting is a tactile craft and today you can lea..